Leadership Training Packages
Leadership & Management Accelerators
- The materials that support the Introduction to Situational Leadership® II: A 33-page Participant Workbook designed to teach the model and theory of SLII®..
- A Leader Behavior Analysis II® Assessment that determines leadership effectiveness to demonstrate whether one is flexible in using multiple leadership styles, and is able to use the correct leadership style for a particular situation..
- It also contains a handy pocket-card version of the color model to use as a post-training job aid..
- Hours of exercises on leadership style flexibility, the impact of over-supervision and under-supervision, and diagnosing the four development levels..
- Introduction to the "Cook Model" for leadership: Assign a task; Set a standard; Check the progress; Mission Accomplished!
Who should attend:
- Supervisors and managers with less than one year's experience
- High Potential Employees in the pipeline to become supervisors
- Newly appointed team leads
- Experienced supervisors with little or no formal supervisory training
For additional information contact Patrick Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org